Hey, Jammers! Welcome to Animal Jam Wind, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJW to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

9/5/12

Spamming

Hey, Jammers!

I just wanted to let you know that spamming time is over! Sorry! I just don't want anymore spam comments on any of the pages, I guess if you really wanted to you can on the very first post. I know, I said you guys could spam, but now I'm kind of getting sick of it. But thanks everyone for reading this blog! ;) You can still ask random questions on the "Ask Me" page, though. ONLY questions, though. I got tons of comments waiting to be moderated on the Ask Me page, and they were all random like, "Pigs'' and "Water" it was really weird. O.o

Also, sorry for not posting yesterday, I was really busy. And today I probably won't be getting on Animal Jam. I'm posting this early in the morning because I have school soon.

Happy Jamming! (Not spamming. xP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please, that means you, Skerrymalas, Ejaecourts, and XxTurtlesMooxX. Please do not mention pie in any of the comments or else the author will go nuts and beg you for a real pie. Thanks, and have a great day!

~Blog management